Two Part Barrel Packing Glass Silicone Sealant
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 box|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 work days|
|Name:||Two Part Barrel Packing Glass Silicone Sealant||Material:||Silicone|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months (below 30℃）||Packing:||190L+19L|
|Tensile Modulus At 10% Elongation:||≥ 0.15MPa||Thermal Weightlessness:||≤ 3.0%|
166 Two-Component Silicone Structural Sealant for Insulating Glass
166 is a two-component, neutral curing silicone structural sealant. It is specially designed for structural glazing in Insulating Glass, and with the advantage of high strength, high modulus, etc.. It has excellent performance of adhesion, weather resistance, high and low-temperature resistance. It fully meets the requirements of the structural assembly of insulating glass.
• Neutral curing, no pollution or corrosion on metal, coated glass, and other building materials.
• The curing speed can be adjusted and has a fast curing rate, it is suitable for continuous construction of the automatic and manual production lines.
• Excellent performance within the broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not turn brittle, hardened, or cracked at -40º C. It will not turn soft or deteriorated and will keep good strength and flexibility at 120º C.
• Excellent resistance to weather, UV, ozone, and water.
• Compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants and other accessory facilities of structural glazing.
• Intended for the structural glazing of the secondary sealing in insulating glass .
• Purposely designed for structural glazing of insulating glass.
Want to Know more details about this product