• One-part, neutral cure, non-corrosive to metal, coated glass, marble, etc.
• Good extrusion, easy to use.
• Releasing low-molecular-weight alcohol and no unpleasant odor during curing.
• Excellent resistance to weather, UV, ozone, water.
• Excellent adhesive strength to lots of construction materials.
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
• Excellent performance at -50℃~150℃ after curing.
• Specially designed for sealing in all type door, window and wall joints.
• A wide range of glazing on glass and weatherproof sealing on most common building materials.
• Applying to structurally glazed curtain wall.
• 300 mL/ cartridge.
• 300 mL/ sausage or 500 mL/ sausage.
• Stored in its original unopened package in a dry and shady place below 27℃.
• 9 months from manufacturing date.
• White, black, grey or customer required.
Properties Tested as: • GB/T 14683-2007. • GB 30982-2014.
• JC/T 485-2007.