198 is a one-component, neutral-cured, high-displacement silicone weather-resistant adhesive, specially designed for weather-resistant sealing of joints with large displacements. High elasticity, displacement capacity up to 50, can adapt to the joint displacement of high-rise curtain walls and large-slab curtain walls.
• For Metal, coated glass, granite soil, and marble are non-corrosive and non-polluting.
• The displacement capacity is up to 50 levels.
• Excellent weather resistance and aging resistance, UV resistance, ozone resistance, and water resistance.
• Good resistance to high and low temperature, after curing, it always maintains good elasticity in the temperature range of -50℃～150℃.
• Excellent adhesion, can form strong adhesion with most building materials.
• It has good compatibility with other neutral silicone rubbers.
• Used for weather-resistant sealing of high-rise and super high-rise curtains Wall.
• Used for weather-resistant sealing of large-size panel curtain walls.
• Used for weather-resistant sealing of curtain walls with large gap widths.
• Used for joint sealing of high-rise dry hanging stone curtain wall project.
• Occasions that require particularly high sealing safety and other various uses.
Color • Black, White, Grey, Customized
Storage • Store in the cool and dry place, under 27℃ Shelf Life • 12 months
Properties Tested as: • JC/T 882 • GB/T 23261