198 is a one-component, neutral-cured, high-displacement silicone weather-resistant adhesive, specially designed for weather-resistant sealing of joints with large displacements. High elasticity, movement capability of +100/-50%, specially designed for weather-resistant sealing of expansion joints with large movements and a proven 25+ year performance on buildings.
• For Metal, coated glass, granite soil, and marble are non-corrosive and non-polluting.
• The displacement capacity is up to 50 levels. For the expansion and shear deformation of super high-rise and large-slab curtain walls, this product can maintain the same performance and play an effective sealing role.
• Excellent weather resistance and aging resistance, UV resistance, ozone resistance, and water resistance.
• Good resistance to high and low temperature, after curing, it always maintains good elasticity in the temperature range of -50℃～150℃. • Excellent adhesion, can form strong adhesion with most building materials.
• It has good compatibility with other neutral silicone rubbers.