636 is a one-component, high modulus, neutral, room temperature curing modified silane sealant with 20 class displacement capacity. It has excellent anti-microbial and mildew-proofing performance.it is safe and environmentally friendly with low VOC, non-toxicity. And it characterized by good weatherproof, no corrosion, and good surface painting feasibility. Antas 636 is widely used on anti-microbial and mildew proofing indoor decoration glazing, especially in kitchens and bathrooms, with good adhesion to tile, glass, metal, stone, and concrete.
• Excellent mechanical property: 20 class high modulus, long-lasting anti-mildew ability.
• Excellent adhesion to most decoration materials.
• Good anti-aging and weatherproof ability.
• Environment-friendly, ultralow VOC, odor-free.
• Can be painted over with most surface coatings (compatibility tests recommended).