UNEX 216 One Component Multi Purpose Moisture Curing Polyurethane Foam
216 is one-component, multi-purpose and moisture-curing polyurethane foam. It can be widely used in filling cavities, cracks, gaps and etc with ideal performance of noise and heat insulation, bonding, waterproofing and etc. The cured products are of good elasticity, high fitness and non-toxic. It can be cut sprayed and shaped arbitrarily.
• One-component, room temperature and moisture curing. • Excellent adhesion to most building materials. • Excellent performance in sound and heat insulation, bonding, waterproofing and etc. • Cured foam can be cut, polished and painted.
• The product is stable after construction, and the secondary expansion is small.
• Filling gaps between window frames/doorframes and walls.
• Heat insulation in the water-pipe network, sewerage and central heating.
• Mounting and insulating wall panels, corrugated plates, roof tiles, etc.
• Soundproofing and sealing of partition walls, cars and boat cabs.
• Heat insulation of roof constructions.
• Filling and sealing of gaps, joints, openings and cavities.
• 750 mL/ cartridge.
• Stored in its original unopened package in a dry and shady place between 5℃~27℃.