192 is one-component, neutral cure silicone sealant. It has better bond strength on glass, aluminum, concrete, ceramic, wood, etc. It is mainly used for general construction sealing door and window and wall sealing. Reference displacement capacity is ± 25%.
• Excellent resistance to weather, UV, ozone and water.
• Excellent resistance to high and low temperature, maintain good flexibility at a range of -50℃～150℃ after curing.
• One-component, easy to use, with good extrudability and thixotropy in the temperature range of 5℃ to 45℃.
• Neutral cure, no pollution or corrosion on metal, coated glass, concrete and other building materials.
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.r nonporous materials.
• Joint sealing of door and window, glass and inside or outside wall.
• Glazing and sealing of glass.
• General sealing.
• Sealing of other nonporous materials.
• 300 mL/ cartridge
• 500 mL/ sausage
• Stored in its original unopened package in a dry and shady place below 27℃.
• 12 months from manufacturing date.
• White, black, grey, clear or customer required.
Properties Tested as: • ASTM C 920
• GB/T 14683-2007 • JC/T 881-2001